Zimbabwe Mining and Infrastructure Indaba is now a permanent fixture and international event for Zimbabwe.
The Zimbabwe Mining and Infrastructure Indaba will focus on Mining, Infrastructure and Finance, which are so integral to the success of any economy that is driven by the mining sector. Further, the conference this year will have a Regional focus, with prominent speakers and stakeholders from SADC and the rest of Africa. In addition, you can also take the opportunity to exhibit your services and products.
The Zimbabwe Mining Indaba presents a significant and relevant opportunity for diverse organisation’s and individuals. It offers you the opportunity to:
- Identify mining opportunities in Zimbabwe and keep up to date with developments in the mining sector
- Break into this growing industry by meeting and networking with global mining stakeholders
- Identify investment opportunities in Zimbabwe
- Get your project on the radar of global mining investors
- Implement your branding to key investors looking at expanding into Africa and also to a large audience of all attending African & international diplomats, investors as well as the top class of businesses from various industries.
The event has attracted the following top decision makers from across the continent and internationally:
- Exploration and Mining Companies
- Fund Managers and Private Equity Funds from Africa, USA, Europe, Australia and around the globe
- Construction and Infrastructure Companies
- Government Officials from across Africa
- Financial Institutions
- Project and Engineering Consultants