How to get a gold buying permit in Zimbabwe
For a prospective gold buyers, the criteria below must be satisfied before issuance of such gold buying agency permit:
- A. Non Custom Millers or Elution Plant Owners
1. Police clearance for individual buyers and for company directors.
2. For renewals, minimum average deliveries of 6000 grams per month under the expired licence.
3. For companies, company profile and director’s names and physical addresses.
4. Passport size photo for the principal licence holder and company directors.
5. Current tax clearance certificate for companies.
B. Custom Millers and Elution Plant Owners:
a. Current licence for the custom milling plant and/or elution plant issued by the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development.
b. Current tax clearance certificate.
N.B: All custom millers are Fidelity Printers and Refiners’ gold buying agents in terms of SI 178 of 2005 section 3.
A survey where by you meet people willing to sell gold to you and the following must be met:
1) Quantities one is willing to sell to you either per week/ month.
2) They must provide their ID and phone numbers.
3) They must as well countersign.
For more information and clarity please contact Fidelity Printers and Refiners on details below
No. 1 George Drive, Msasa, Harare
Phone: +263 4-486670, +263 4-486694, +263 4-487131, +263 4-447810-5