NICOLAS SCALE COMPANY specializes in the supply and maintenance of all types of scales – both mechanical and electronic. We have secured distributorships for TERAOKA, NICOLAS SCALE and ADAM EQUIPMENT products in Zimbabwe and employ specially trained people for the installation, service and repairs to these scale types. We also guarantee that spares are readily available for the scales we supply.
NICOLAS SCALE prides itself in the ability to maintain scales of all makes. Our technicians have gained valuable experience over the past 15 years in repairing foreign brands. Furthermore, our Mechanical Department is capable of servicing and repairing all types of mechanical systems such as the steelyard, dial and balance types.
Our Process Control Department specializes in highly complicated computer control systems. The application of Programmable Logic Controllers linked to SCADA software control systems makes it possible to control entire processing plants from a single computer screen.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
Since its establishment in 1996, NICOLAS SCALE COMPANY strives towards a vision to become the most reliable scale company in Zimbabwe. Our professional approach to solving problems and our immediate response to complaints has won over many of our opposition’s customers.
Our reputation is that of a Scale Company that you can rely on at all times. Also, our labour rates and scale prices are competitive and our mission is to keep our prices as low as possible and always improve our service to our Customers.
We specialize in different fields and have in our employ specially trained personnel to assist our customers.
• Mechanical Department – Experienced technicians are employed to solve any problem on mechanical scales, from small counter scales to 100 ton weighbridges.
• Electronics Department – Electronic technicians are available to service or repair just about any make of digital scale down to component level.
• Telephone Support – Our technical staff are capable of assisting our customers telephonically if required. This not only saves time but costs as well.
We have a fully equipped workshop and our Workshop Manager has 35 years hands-on experience in mechanical and electronic scales, as well as butchery equipment (band saws, mincing machines and sausage fillers).
Our technical team members all have mobile phones and are available at any time to attend to a problem.
AFTER SALES BACKUP
• We regard After Sales Service as the most important aspect of our business.
• Buying equipment from NICOLAS SCALE CO buys you peace of mind!
• Our Customers are our most valuable assets and we treat them with care and respect.
You can contact Nicholas Scale on http://www.nicolasscale.co.zw
No. 33 Harrow Road Business Park Harare
0772 413 645/0772 216 643