The requirements for a gold buying permit in Zimbabwe.
For a prospective gold buyer, the criteria below must be satisfied before issuance of such gold buying agency permit:
1. Police clearance for individual buyers and for company directors.
2. To sign a declaration letter committing oneself that you will deliver the quantity of 6kg per month.
3. For renewals, minimum average deliveries of 6 Kilograms per month under the expired licence.
4. For companies, company profile and director’s names and physical addresses.
5. Passport size photo for the principal licence holder and company directors.
6. Current tax clearance certificate for companies.
A. Custom Millers
N.B: All custom millers are Fidelity Printers and Refiners’ gold buying agents in terms of SI 178 of 2005 section 3.
A report from the area where one intends to buy gold from with names people willing to sell gold to you and the following must be met:
1) Quantities one is willing to sell to you either per week/ month.
2) They must provide their ID and phone numbers.
3) They must as well countersign.