- June 25, 2019
- Posted in LOCAL
Following the announcement by The Finance Minister of the abolishment of the use of Foreign currency, Fidelity Printers and Refiners has published gold buying rates in local currency.
This move will likely see a reduction in gold submissions to the Entity as the miners were complaining about the previous pricing which the miners were allocated 55% of their payment in Hard US$ and the remaining 45% in local currency.
These are the prices today
Gold prices 25 June 2019
|SG 90% and Above 90||ZWD$268.09/g|
|SG Above 85% but below 90%||ZWD$263.81/g|
|SG Above 80% but below 85%||ZWD$258.11/g|
|SG Above 75% but below 80%||ZWD$255.26/g|
|Sample below 10g but above 5g||ZWD$260.96/g|
|Fire Assay cash||ZWD$269.52/g|