- May 1, 2020
- Posted in LOCAL
President Mnangagwa has announced reducing the Lock-down to level 2. This is what he said.
• Lockdown continues for 2 weeks. But at Level 2. Industry and other companies allowed to operate
• Operating hours 8 am – 3 pm
• Mask compulsory for all going out
• Informal sector remains closed except agric
• Public buses only allowed. Taxis and omnibus remain banned.
• Social distance, temp check and sanitising for all passengers in buses
• Industry to be checked for compliance. The health inspection team will randomly check
• Quarantine 21 days for returning people
• Churches, gym, bottle stores remain closed
• Gathering of less than 50 people only
more to follow…