- April 17, 2019
- Posted in solutions
MINROM is a geological consulting company that specialises in Mineral Resource Management and exploration project management. With over 25 years of experience in Mineral Resource Management and exploration, MINROM should be your geological partner of choice.
Our pillars of geological excellence are:
- Corporate advisory services
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Mineral Tenement Status and Review
- Mineral Resource Audits
- Geological Project Rankings
- Mineral Resource Management
- MRM Structures & Reconciliations
- MRM Performance Management Systems
- MRM Planning Cycles
- Project Management & Exploration
- Scoping, Execution, and Management of exploration projects
- Mapping, Pitting, Trenching, Drilling, & Sampling Programmes
- 3D Geological Block Modelling
- Ore Characterisation & Geometallurgical Modelling
- Competent Person Reporting (CPR)
- QAQC and Protocol Development
At MINROM, we pride ourselves on being agile, flexible, self-sufficient, and independent. Where required, we work closely with geophysical, geostatistical, and metallurgical experts to maximize project value for our clients. Mitigate your financial risks by knowing your rocks!
MINROM Live – Our new feedback portal enables clients to log in and receive real time updates through pictures, drill reports, project timeline updates, and feedback on their project’s progress.
Minrom is proud to offer training in the geological exploration and mining geology disciplines based on industry standards, guidelines, best practices and the client’s needs. Minrom’s training programmes are designed specifically for the client and will be scoped to address his training needs. These programs are aimed at students, small to mid-size corporations, mining operators, and prospectors.
Minrom’s training programmes are designed to address the following key aspects of the geological discipline:
- Practical in the field geology, mapping, lithology identification, mapping, and sampling,
- Training in geological field mapping techniques utilising handheld GPS,
- Produce digital geological maps, sections, interpretations,
- Mineral, rock, and geological structure identification,
- Spot-, channel-, geochemical-, and downhole sampling (core & RC).
- Exploration Project Management (a short course with PMBOK Standards as a basis),
- Exploration project scoping and field camp establishment,
- Development of drill plans,
- Drill site and rig management,
- Core yard management,
- Core logging, Lithology logging, Geotechnical logging,
- Downhole sampling and developing sample protocols.
- Safety, environmental, drill rig management, and reporting,
- QA/QC protocol development and implementation in drilling programmes,
- Demonstration and training in the use of Micromine and GIS software,
- Mineral Resource Management Training,
- Compiling geological reports based on JORC requirements,
- Practical Field Surveying with Leica and Trimble systems.
You can get in touch with Minrom on +27 83 704 0243 or email email@example.com